Monday, November 06, 2006

Peace in my soul

Here is the quote from this week's Hobby Lobby ad:


What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson


This is exactly the feeling I am going for today and this week. I was in such turmoil on Friday. Reacting to events instead of trusting myself to move forward. I think I am over it.

Sorry to be so cryptic - don't wanna to get dooced.

S

PS - Emerson also said "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" another favorite quote.

PPS - Hobby Lobby rocks.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Hobby Lobby...i do...really!

I get two different papers for the coupons every Sunday, and it's a bonus to get two Hobby Lobby coupons...I make 2 trips a week there!!!!! They have the BEST sales!