Wednesday, May 17, 2006

thoughts on starting my blog

This is a spot for all the random thoughts in my head...

Beware - I think my kids are way cute and intelligent. Look forward to a lot of stories and quotes...

My husband is pretty cute and funny and smart too - in an exasperating manly kind of way. I truly do feel my most humorous when I can make him laugh...

I need an outlet. A girl can only e-mail her friends her random thoughts so many times... I love ellipses.

Random thought from the other day:
I don't cry when my dog runs away.
I don't get angry at the bills I have to pay.
I don't get angry when my mom smokes pot,
hits the bottle and goes right to the rock...
Sublime. Sublimely lovely.
No real connection to anything - just been running through my head for days now.

See you soon.

No comments: